Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Counting my blessings today.

1. My hunky husband.
Yes. That is an ugly, hawiian shirt that he claims is so comfortable but seriously that shirt will be making its way to the dumpster one of these days! And Yes, He actually thinks he looks really good in this shirt! Haha! I love this guy, he makes me laugh. I love his crazyiness. I love how he loves his kids, takin the boys fishing and snuggling with his little girl. He's all man and has the perfect amount of gentlness. I'm so thankful for him and all he does to provide for this crazy bunch. Yup... he's my bestie :)

2. This crazy face

and this one..


and this one..


and this one...


and this one...


3. my sisters

We are a C.Ra.Zy bunch when we get together. Come on I know you wish you were one of us wierd'os!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I would add some more blessings but to tell you the truth its just taking too long to go though all my pictures looking for crazy faces! I may have to start this as a weekly series....? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment