Friday, May 28, 2010

This is the way we camp....

We were planning on camping this weekend with a bunch of friends but its not to be. We had a big unexpected expense that came up last week that emptied our bank account( the pick up had big problems!) It ate up our money for the next week and a half. So instead of having a wonderful weekend relaxing with our friends, we'll be working on projects around home. Its probably best since I need want to have Audrey's floor painted by her party next weekend and its going to be a BIG job.

I thought that since we won't be camping I'd let you into our world of camping with pictures of our recent camping trips. So here we go........
Camping @ Weseman's Farm











I was just messing around with the camera and this is what turned out..
.looks kind of weird but kind of cool too


Mr. Serious





Camping @ Lake Ripley



Looking for cool rocks
 

Our "home"





Camping @ Lake Koronis
We loved this campground!!

Yes, Heather, I told you I wouldn't put this on here, but since you posted a pic of me on yours, its payback!!


Josh is probably going to be REALLY mad that I put this up for all to see, so don't tell him ;)


The Men.

Little G

Look at that toothless smile!

Uncle Matt

Look at those lips!

pretty ladies

Brrr....

beautiful babe!


Carter and Ethan thought it would be fun to ride in the lake


I love chubby baby legs



...............We have had so much fun the last few weekends. Can't wait to go again :)

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you didn't get to go camping!! Big bummer, but now you can relax a little this weekend at home and still get your painting done! I can't wait to see it!! I love all your camping pictures! Makes me miss my sisters and their adorable kiddos!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great with your camera. Keep it up! I can not wait to see Audrey's room!!! Missed you this weekend. Every time I walked by your empty camp spot, I thought of you! Glad you got so much done. Now this week should be less crazy.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. We camped at Lake Koronis too! Loved it! The hot showers, clean bathrooms, playground, great hosts and owners and not so many mosquitos!!

    ReplyDelete