Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just another one of those days....

Yup, it's one of those days again. Or maybe one of those weeks again. If you have small children you know what I'm talking about. And if you have 5 of them, you REALLY know what I'm talking about! And if your husband is gone for 5 days straight every week and then is gone on the weekends busy with his other "important" things then you REALLY, REALLY know what I'm saying!

Mama needs a break!

Many of people might say- you were the one who decided to have so many kids. Well, my reply is- yes I did, and I love my kids but in order to be a good mama, sometimes you need a break. I need to have a little girl time. I need to be rejuvenated and feel like I'm not just a referee and cook, and housekeeper.

It might look like I'm feeling sorry for myself, and yes, i probably am.

I'm burnt out. Stressed out. Tired out. Cried out (yes this is something that happened in the shower today!).Worn out. Just OUT!

So, that's what I'm going to do. I couldn't find anyone that wasn't busy to do something with tonight, so I'm going to have to just go out by myself. And hopefully if when I come back, I'll feel a lot better and be able to be who I'm supposed to be. Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment