Friday, February 19, 2010

Gianna Joy is here!!!!




pictures added 2/20/2010
 I can hardly contain myself from so much happiness! My beautiful sister Christa had her fourth child today. Her 3rd daughter. Precious little Gianna Joy ( yes, she named her after me!!!!) I am so honored to share my name with her- she will no doubt be a little extra spoiled because of the fact- hehe!

My mom called me this morning to tell me that Christa had went into the hospital aroung 4 am and to tell me to start praying that everything was going well. This whole day has pretty much went out the door because I couldn't focus on anything! I was impatiently waiting by my phone all morning until she finally called me. I can't really explain how I reacted except the kids all thought I had to pee really, really bad because I was jumping and screaming and crying all at the same time.

I'm hoping Ben get's home early tonight so I can buzz up there to see her. We will all go tomorrow but I just can't wait a minute longer than I have too. I will try and post some pictures of her as soon and I can. I can't wait to hold her and smell that new baby smell.

Welcome little Gianna Joy
we already love you :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Auntie! Gianna is adorable! Audrey looks so big next to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! congrats to Christa.... and you too Auntie! :) Having babies is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you could get me a copy of the picture of the three of us?
    We will have to do more pictures later.~Heather

    ReplyDelete