Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Killian's Monthly Photos

I can't believe how fast time has been flying by! I've been having fun with Killian's monthly pictures. Here are the first 3 months....can you see the theme?


My Aunt gave me a big roll of paper and the kids love drawing on it. I was trying to come up with some creative way to take his monthly pictures that would be easy enough to do and wouldn't take alot of props. Then it just came to me! White background with a different scene markered on that goes with the month. February/Hearts- Valentine's Day; March/Rainbows ( I also did shamrocks); April/April Showers bring.....yup, I bet you can guess what May will be;) Flowers;)

Some of you may think its dumb and tacky but I've been having fun with it.
{oh, and I put the little puppy in the pictures too so you can see a point of reference of how he's growing}




1 comment: