Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cousins

It's always fun being pregnant with your sister in law, especially when she's a good friend. And I've been pregnant with my SIL Danielle with a few of our kids. This time around our babies were born about 3 weeks apart. We were due within pretty much just days of each other. Needless to say I was a little jealous when she went early and I went late. But here they are, little cuties in matching outfits that they got at their combined baby shower.

Adara and Killian






Aren't they just adorable?! They both were born with a head full of dark hair {although Adara was born with a lot more and longer, as it should be, after all she is a little girlie:) }

I'm sure they will grow up to be good friends just like our other kids have.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's been a while since I stopped by. YOu have such beautiful children! CONGRATS on Killian (and what an awesome name!)

    ReplyDelete