Thursday, July 8, 2010

What do you get when

..you see 6 vehicles driving down Hwy 12 carrying 9 moms and 31 kids?
That's right!....
A trip to the....
Children's Museum!

Our weekly playgroup headed in a big caravan to the Children's Museum last Tuesday. Its a BIG deal when all these country folks head to the Big City :)
{Beware!!! Lots of pictures included in the post!!!}
People were asking us what group we were there with....
Just our Toddler Tuesday group! And we just have alot of kids :)

The kids love going...I think every part of it is their FAVORITE!

But  I Think....

Painting their faces was this biggest hit this trip!




But Audrey didn't enjoy getting her face painted...


but wait a minute...

...that's better :)



lovin' those leg warmers!!

"take a picture of me, Mom"



"Hi, Mom!"




So strong

"Bye Mom!"
Owen love "riding the bus"



Clint "manning" the Register



Shop til you drop!







Peek-a-Boo



It seemed like every time I looked at Blake he had more paint on his face :)



Love this toothless grin :)



My favorite shot of the day!

3 comments:

  1. I had a good time at the Children's Museum myself! We should go more often! Love Blake's creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to go again!!!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! So so cute! Hey, How did Audrey's hospital stay and everything go?

    ReplyDelete