Monday, August 27, 2012

Let the packing begin....

WOW! All I have to say is "WOW!" to those who have moved multiple times! My hat is off to you! Packing is alot of work! I always dreaded this part of the thought of moving. I'm thankful that this is the first time I've had to do it. But then again, maybe if we've moved before I wouldn't have over 11 years of STUFF to pack! I've been filling boxes like crazy and it doesn't there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. I better hurry though, according to Ben we will be spending our first night at the new place this Friday.
 
We spent this past weekend mostly at the new place. I mostly helped the gentleman, who is living there now, move all his stuff to a corner of the basement for the time being and packing up his kitchen. Its quite a job with the kids running around and trying to keep little Killian occupied. I may have to take up my MIL's offer of watching the little ones this week a couple times.
 
 I packed up the van this morning with the first of what I'm sure will be multiple loads of household stuff. I'm hoping to get over there once the little kids get up from their naps. Then Clint has football and then we will be back over there again this evening. My head is spinning- is yours? 
 
Clint started 5th &6th Grade Tackle Football last week. He is so excited about it. He has been looking forward to this all summer. He looks so cute in all his gear:) He will be keeping us busy with driving him into practice in Litchfield 2 times a week with an extra one this week. ( Of course- the week we are moving!).
 
Please say a prayer that I don't lose my sanity this week! Hopefully the next time I am on here will be to show pictures of the new place and tell how much we love it there!

1 comment: