I have Internet again!
I've been dying to get on here and share our summer but haven't been able to due to our Internet being down.
On Father's Day there was a huge storm in our area and in the process must have moved our satellite. I think they have fixed it now, thankfully!
I had great plans to share a post about what Ben and I have learned being married 11 years, which we celebrated June 30th.
I will share a bit of the answers Ben and I wrote down.
What We've Learned in 11 years of Marriage
- Money disappears ( not sure that's because of me;)
- Love doesn't (Ahhhh- he's a sweetie:)
- Time Flies
- Kids are ALOT of work!
- Hunting is as fun as it was 12years ago ( not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that one!)
- I'm not as smart as I thought I was.
- I'm selfish.
- I can't force him to do anything!
- The hole in the ceiling will never be fixed.
- The wads of gum that Ben sticks to the shower will never be taken down unless I do it.
- I have never regretted marrying the guy!
- He still makes me laugh:)
These are just some of the silly things we came up with- there definitely are many more and even more reasons why I would never go back and change anything!
I will probably be mass posting today to get caught up!