Monday, August 13, 2012

Killian's 6 month photos

I know it seems like I'm a little behind, but you know I think I'm doing pretty good, what with having 6 kids and all ;)

Here are a few  , O.K, alot of pictures of my littlest cutie.
I actually did take these when he was 6mo 2 days, I just hadn't gotten them up on here.

I tried to just pick 1 or 2 to share but when you have a guy that is this photogenic and good for the camera its too hard to choose. Plus he has the best facial expressions. Listen to this mama gush! Stop me now! So.....here are my faves.....


...... isn't he cute?!



...It's driving me crazy! he is too chewy!...



...There should be a law against being so darn cute!....




...seriously!...




...That smile drives me WiLd...




...I can't handle it...




Looking at these pictures even now makes me want to go wake the slumbering babe and kiss him all up. I better stop;)

Oh, and here is the installment of the monthly pictures.....
{I actually think I haven't put his 5 month ones on here either, so here are all 1-7 months in a nice little tidy package;) }





No comments:

Post a Comment