Friday, June 10, 2011

{Newborn Photos} Paizli

You might remember the pictures I took of my sister Jaclyn when she was pregnant.

She had her baby!!!!!!

Little Miss Paizli Adelle is here!!!

I had the most fun taking pictures of her. I think I was there for 4 hours. It took a while to get her to sleep but after that it was like a dream taking photos of her. She was like a little doll, so perfect! I could have spent even more time taking pictures of her but the card on my camera (which is actually quite small) only held about 300 shots.

Paizli is so absolutely beautiful. It made me very anxious for my little baby to get here:)

I had a very hard time picking out the pictures I'd share with you but here are my favorites....









 I love her little face in this one...she look like a little baby elf:)

































No comments:

Post a Comment