Friday, June 10, 2011

{Newborn Photos} Jacob

So about a month ago, I had the opportunity to photograph a little sweet new baby boy.
Up until then, I hadn't taken pictures for anyone other than family  so when this mama asked if I'd take her baby's pictures when he was born I was really quite nervous about it but really excited too! I hadn't taken any pictures of babies before ( besides my own) and none since I had gotten my DSLR camera.
The family was very pleasant to work with and they were patient with my own inexperience. I think things went well and the pictures did turn out good:) Although the little guy decided he wanted to be awake during his session, we were able to get some good shots of him. His mama told me afterwards that he slept for hours! He just didn't want to miss out on all the fun I guess:) He is one cute little guy!































No comments:

Post a Comment