Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Year Ago

This week marks an anniversary.
A year ago Audrey came down with pneumonia. She was rushed to the children's hospital by ambulance. because her chest x-ray didn't look quite right.
We ended up finding out that she had an extreme type of a Hiatal Hernia. Her entire stomach was pushed into her lungs.
You can read about all of it HERE and HERE.
I'm not going to go into it much because most of you remember, and if you don't you can click on the links and read about it.

I'm very thankful this week for God guidance in that trial. I"m very thankful that He was there for us in that time.
I'm even thankful that He allowed her to get the pneumonia, otherwise we would never had known about the hernia until it was much worse and causing much more dangerous problems.

Thank you Jesus for keeping my children and our family in your Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment