Wednesday, December 29, 2010

O a sledding we will go......

Today was the best.
I love days when our family can get out and enjoy God's beautiful world.
Today we conquered the sledding hill.
We bundled up. ( But not too much, ya need to know that we are in the middle of a heat wave~ 32 degrees today!! It hasn't been this warm is at least a month!) Headed over to Grandma Kay's house to drop off Audrey and pick up my 2 little brothers who wanted to sled with us.
Off we drove the The Hill.
We climbed and climbed will until we made it to the top, all pulling our sleds behind us.

Lucky little Owen gets a ride up the hill:) Wish I was 2!!

The boys made it to the top first and down they flew. Getting thrown out of their sleds just about every trip down.


Even I had to try it out a few times. I was lucky enough that Ben had the camera this time so I could relive this trip down the hill. Thanks Honey!


I did get thrown off the sled in a much worse fashion later on but thankfully Ben didn't have the camera on then. Although when we reached the bottom of the hill another family was just getting there and they had to comment on The Amazing Flying Woman that they had seen when I was making my way down the hill. Yup that's how I "Roll" haha:)









I think a fun time was had by all. I can't wait to get out there and do it again!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, waaaayyy too cold for me, but it does look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It was fun swinging over to yours, you have a beautiful family. I have a personal blog too that I keep up too that is my family blog too. I really love having it for an outlet too! http://naturewood.typepad.com/. Anyway, I thought you were familiar and Minsan reminded me that you sang with him at the wedding in November. See you online ;)!

    ReplyDelete