Monday, August 8, 2011

1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

You might be wondering why I'm posting this much in one day.
Ben and the big boys are fishing.
Ben has fishing on the brain.

Which is nice because its putting fish in our freezer.
He has been trying to go out once or twice a week with the kids and they have been catching their limits of Sunfish every time.
Which is over a 100 at a time ( or more depending on how many kids he has with!).



He even taught Clint and Ethan how to clean and fillet the fish so he's not the only one out there cleaning them for hours at a time.



They even took this crazy mama with once.
He made me put my own worms on ( and you need to realize that I even had to break the worms into smaller pieces with my bare fingers to make them last longer ) and take my own fish off the hooks. That was NOT the fun part. The fun part was watching how excited the kids were each time they pulled one in. Fishing is a really fun thing to do for really cheap. And I'm glad I have a husband who knows how to fish and where to catch them. He is quite the fisherman if I do say so myself:)


1 comment:

  1. You are a brave woman! I've put the worms on before (just wax worms though) but I don't think I've ever taken the fish off the hook! David isn't a fisherman but luckily my dad is so he has taken Landon a few times this year.

    ReplyDelete