Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Since I can't post any pictures....

So far this last week:

I've been tazed by an impostor FBI agent.

Been called by David Spade.

Had my van sucked into a fast moving flash flood that carried us almost to lake with huge waves.

Thankfully when that happened the van was caught on a big rock and the children and I did not perish.

I found out that my Grandma was hoarding coupons.

 She in fact had entire floor of her house dedicated to storing them in a neat fashion. I was insanely jealous.

My husband has been shooting with a teeny tiny gun in Downtown Litchfield at pheasants during a parade.

He thought he could get away with it being it was such a little gun and all.

The sheriff arrested him on the spot and he is currently serving 30-35 years for shooting inside city limits.

He never did get that pheasant.

I was freaking out and sobbing and couldn't breathe because I didn't know how I could raise 5 children alone while he was behind bars.

This all happened between the hours of 1 am and 6 am.

I lead a pretty exciting "dream life"!

No wonder I'm so tired all day...what with all this crazy stuff happening to me all night long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment