Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun....

with a Wiener Mobile!
So we didn't drive around in one of those but we did dare each other to get out and have their picture taken with it.
Unfortunately no one took it on.
So I just snapped a shot through the van window.


I didn't take too many pictures because we basically were having too much fun to pose for pictures. And we shopped the almost the entire time and I didn't want to lug my camera around. I know...excuses, excuses.

Here are a few that we took at an amazing restaurant we went to for supper. It was a fancy, cozy Italian place called "Neighbors". So delicious, I want to go there again very soon!



My beautiful sisters Jessica and Christa

My Mama, sister in law Caroline and I 

My baby sister Jaclyn who is prego with her 2nd baby and her bestie  (who lives where we had our weekend) had to bring her along because she is pretty much "One of us" and because she makes us all laugh until we cry ( or pee in out pants) or both :-)


All us Chicks ( even baby G got to come with us)



i love my mama!




All prettied up and ready to hit the town again!
Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment