Friday, September 30, 2011

This is....um..embarressing.

Please don't look at the date of my last post.
I almost didn't even remember what my blog address was.
Its been that long.
I know.
Embarressing.

Moving on.

We have been crazy busy.
What with?
Just everyday stuff.
School.
Canning and freezing produce from our garden.
Potty training (Audrey).
Camping.
Wood cutting.
The mountains of laundry that can't seem to conquor.
Oh and I didn't even get on here to announce some really BIG news.
You know I'm growing a little one in me.
ITS A BOY!
Yup, 5 boys!
We definatly love boys around here:)
(Now that is embarressing that I never got on here to tell y'all that!)

I'm not sure I'll ever get caught up on here but for now I'll just start with the present and if I can find time to get on here again soon I'll show you lots and lots of pictures of what has been keeping us busy:)

This little guy growing in me has been sucking my energy completely dry. I don't remember being this tired with the rest of the kids but maybe because I have 5 other kids and being prego makes me this tired.
Just thinking about it makes me yawn.
Have I ever told you how much I love my bed?

I do feel like things are going to start calming down a little bit.
So I will be on here again soon, I promise.

(Ethan and I did a little Pregnancy Photo shoot today of my baby bump at 27 weeks today ....here's a little peak)








1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some time to make it back! ;) Love your pregnancy pictures - 'specially the B & W one, Ethan did a good job, did he even pose you!? :) Hope you are starting to get some more energy and feeling less tired!

    ReplyDelete